Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Similiarities between my home city and Vancouver

Unfortunately, I can't use any vocabulary from our book, because I don't have it with me.

So I'm going to show you some differences between my home town and Vancouver. I couldn't find any similiarities, because there is a huge disparity between my very small home town and Vancouver.

First of all, Vancouver is about a thousand times bigger than my home city. Where I live, a tiny little town called Walzenhausen, there live about 2000 people. We have only one police officer and one small grocery store, which is very often closed. However, we have a big gym and a huge hotel at least, but that's just for the tourists visiting our town. Nonetheless, we can be proud to live in such a beautiful town; the view is just unimaginably amazing.

If you want to know more, just ask me....

No comments: